Join Our Team
Thank you for your interest in employment at Westminster Schools of Augusta. Westminster is an Equal Opportunity Employer that seeks a diverse and highly motivated faculty and staff.
As a Christian, College Preparatory School, Successful Faculty Members Are Those Who:
- Overtly commit to the life of a local church and engage in Westminster's spiritual life
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with students, parents, and colleagues
- Are natural monitors, mentors and motivators of students, parents, and colleagues
- Are self-motivated, flexible, organized and eager to teach and learn
- Are curious to explore, test, and implement the latest approaches to and applications of educational technology
- Believe that developing student potential extends far beyond the walls of the traditional classroom
Westminster Schools of Augusta is an equal opportunity employer. We make decisions in hiring and employment practices based on qualifications without regard to race, sex, national origin, age, marital status or disability. This policy applies to recruitment, hiring, training, promotion and all other personnel actions and conditions of employment such as compensation, benefits, and disciplinary measures.