Wildcat Referral Waiver
New Family Referral Incentive Program
The Wildcat Referral Waiver program awards a referring Westminster Schools of Augusta family with a $2,500 tuition credit for each new family that is referred to, actually enrolls in and attends Westminster Schools of Augusta. The new family will also receive a $2,500 tuition credit.
We’re searching for students and families who are looking for more! Families who identify with our core values are often discovered by existing Westminster families who have embraced and shared our mission and vision.
*Please note, it is the referring family’s responsibility to submit a completed Wildcat Referral Waiver Form to Westminster Schools of Augusta’s office of admissions for each new family that they refer before the new family formally completes enrollment. Failure to submit a completed form will make the referring family ineligible for the reward. No exceptions will be made to this requirement. Referrals may not be made retroactively. Please complete the form below.
Who is eligible/ineligible to participate?
- The referral program is for parents or guardians who are paying tuition for enrolled students (PK3 through grade 12) attending Westminster Schools of Augusta at the time.
- Referred students must apply by April 1, 2021 and be accepted and enrolled by May 1, 2021 for the new family and the referring family to receive their credit.
- The referral incentive program begins with enrollment on January 2021 and ends on April 1, 2021 for the 2021-22 school year.
Rules and Regulations
- It is the referring family’s responsibility to submit a completed Wildcat Referral Waiver Form to Westminster Schools of Augusta’s office of admissions for each new family that they refer before the new family formally completes enrollment. Failure to submit a completed form will make the referring family ineligible for the reward. No exceptions will be made to this requirement. Referrals may not be made retroactively. Please complete the form below.
- Incentive reward consideration is limited to the referral of brand new families enrolling students in Westminster and does not apply to students returning (previous Westminster attendee), or advancing to another Westminster division, nor families who have previously had students at Westminster.
- The new family must enroll a full-time on-campus, 5-day PK3 through grade 12 student at Westminster Schools of Augusta.
- Regular enrollment criteria must be met. The final decision for family acceptance rests with the recommendation from the school admissions committee.
- There is no limit to the number of families that you may refer to Westminster; however, the total tuition credits received may not exceed your tuition in a given school year.
- The referral incentive program is stackable with other awards and discounts up to the cost of tuition for the 2021-22 school year.
- Enrollment contracts at Westminster are binding. If the new family breaks their contract, that family is expected to pay the balance of the tuition plus the $2,500 tuition credit.
- The referring family may answer questions of a general nature in reference to Westminster as a whole. Statements may not be made that violate any GISA rules that prohibit recruiting or influence for athletic purposes. Accordingly, it is not permitted to recruit a student to select, apply, and enroll at Westminster, or to encourage or allow others to do so on its behalf, based on that student’s skill, reputation, or experience in athletics. It is understood that any violation of these rules will result in immediate dismissal from Westminster Schools of Augusta. Questions of any specific nature regarding athletics should be directed to the Director of Athletics, Andrew Bryan, at email@example.com.
- Westminster Schools of Augusta retains the right to reevaluate, revise, or cancel this program at any time. Westminster plans to continue this program through April 1, 2021, or until the board-approved referral budget is depleted.
Office of Admissions
(706) 731-5260, ext. 2220
3067 Wheeler Road
Augusta, GA 30909