The Westminster Fund, our annual appeal to support the school’s current-year operating expenses, is a vital cornerstone of the educational experience we provide for our students.
Gifts to the Westminster Fund make it possible to:
- Deliver challenging and innovative academic programs
- Provide premier fine arts, athletic, and extracurricular activities essential to the development of the whole child
- Offer small class sizes with individualized instruction
- Attract and grow a talented and diverse student body through need-based financial assistance
Each student benefits from your support of the Westminster Fund.
Every dollar has an impact. Your gift to the Westminster Fund impacts over 500 students and staff. Students' academic success, athletic and artistic pursuits, as well as their growth as leaders in the community are supported by your gift.
- 1972 Circle -- giving participation for each of the last 5 years
- 1972 Society -- $1,000 or more
- Young Alumni (classes 2013 through 2017) -- $1 or more
"We are encouraged that God is using Westminster in the lives of our children to write His story for them -- for His glory and their good. We are grateful for what we have received as a family and for what we can give to support the school."
Renee and Robert Campbell