From the Head of School
Westminster is truly a remarkable place, where your children are seen, known, and loved. Their sense of belonging as a child of the Great King frees them to pursue, embrace, and celebrate their unique and diverse design as an image-bearer of God. As we enter our 50th anniversary as a school, we are committed to continue to intentionally develop the Christian mind to think biblically about all of life, and, in so doing, live extraordinary lives for Jesus Christ! When you join our community, you can expect we will earnestly strive for the following characteristics of a Westminster education:
- The discipleship of students and their hearts for Jesus is our highest aim.
- Our biblically saturated, creative, and excellent educational programs are first-rate in equipping the mind, nurturing the soul, and shaping the character for students' life calling from God.
- The heartbeat of our school community is Gospel-driven, relationally focused, and grace-filled in attitude and action.
- All students are treated as image-bearers of God with great dignity, immeasurable worth, and value, and viewed with high capacity as we educate the whole child for the glory of God.
- Our faculty and staff relationally connect and winsomely engage with the whole child intellectually, spiritually, physically, and socially, while fostering a joy in learning that - Lord willing - will serve as a foundation for an impactful life of learning.
As we boldly embark on our next 50 years, our hope is that your children and our Westminster graduates will uncover, and then selflessly use, their God-given gifts to radiantly shine as a beacon of great light to a broken world desperately in need of hope and healing, redemption and renewal.
If you are already a part of our Westminster family, we hope you know how much we value you as a part of our incredible community. If you are considering Westminster and desire for your children to be a part of this great adventure, then please come and be our guest and see us in action for yourself.
In the love of Jesus!
Dr. Shawn Brower
Head of School