Welcome to the Booster Club!
The Westminster Booster Club is a parent-driven organization of volunteers who are passionate about sports at Westminster. Our purpose is to provide financial and volunteer support to the Westminster Athletic Department to enhance our middle, junior varsity, and varsity student-athletes' experience in their chosen sport(s).
There are multiple ways you can join us in supporting our student-athletes through the Westminster Booster Club:
- purchase Westminster spirit wear from the Cat Shack or the online BSN store
- attend our home athletic events and support the concessions operations
- volunteer your time at our gate and concession stands
- Become a Booster Club Member! Your membership fees, as well as other fundraising efforts, go directly to support Booster Club projects. Some of these recent projects include:
- the all-school activity bus
- an electronic scoreboard
- soccer nets
- new concrete sidewalks and seating for tennis and baseball areas
Join the Westminster Booster Club TODAY and proudly display your membership sticker on your car around town!
We look forward to seeing you at the games! GO WILDCATS!
Become a Member
Booster Club Membership
Entry to most GIAA (Georgia Independent Athletic Association) sporting events is $8 – $9 per person (admission for Westminster students is free for all home games). Joining the Booster Club not only supports the athletic program, it also saves you money if your family plans to attend more than 12 games per school year.
Questions? Contact our membership coordinator, Renee Campbell at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|HALL OF FAME||
Home game passes (non-playoff) with 2 key fobs, 4 car decals
Home game passes (non-playoff) with 2 key fobs, 2 car decals
(Family annual, includes children through graduate school level)
Most Popular Level
|$210/year||Home game passes (non-playoff)
(Seasonal - fall, winter, or spring)
|$95/season||Home game passes (non-playoff)
(New families - first year families at Westminster)
|$105/year||Home game passes (non-playoff)
(Grandparents and Parents of Alumni without current students at Westminster)
|$95/year||Home game passes (non-playoff)
(Lower School families until oldest child reaches Middle School)
Home game passes (non-playoff)
|$10 for 10 ALUMNI
(Single adult, graduating years 2013-2023)
|$10/year||Home game passes (non-playoff)
Ready to Join?
Complete the online form below!
Payment for your membership may be made in one of four ways:
- online at https://squareup.com/store/westminster-booster-club
- through Venmo (@westminster-booster)
- by cash
- by check made payable to "Westminster Booster Club"
Cash or check payments may be left in any division office or be mailed to:
Westminster Schools of Augusta
ATTN: Athletic Booster Club
3067 Wheeler Road
Augusta, GA 30909
President • Rusty McGahee
Vice President • Shannon Janovic
Secretary • Katrina Cheek
Treasurer/Bookkeeper • Tricie Johnson
Spirit Merchandise Coordinator • Bethany Mobley
Membership Coordinator • Renee Campbell
Alumni Liaison • Will Boyd
Concessions Coordinator • Casey Lambert
Volunteer Coordinator • Courtnee Russ
Publicity • Roslyn Ingram
Project Coordinator • Adam Scott
Grill Master - Event Coordinator • Michael Jordan
Spirit Wear Assistant • McKenzie Lopez
Spirit Wear Assistant • Catie Boyd
Baseball • John Massey
Baseball • Chase Ingram
Basketball • Vic Baker
Cheerleading • Mimi Grinalds
Clay Shooting Sports • Kathy and Will Schafer
Cross Country • Blythe and Brooks Watson
Football • Allen Grinalds
Golf • Teresa Malzer
MS/LS Ambassador • Michael Bui
Tennis • Robert Carr
Track & Field • Charlie Finch
Soccer • Amber and John Barrett
Swimming • Paula and Kevin Waller
Volleyball • Anna Kay Duckworth
Booster Concession/ Gate Assignments
Parents of all student athletes are expected to work in the concession stand and/or gate during the season. Fulfillment of these obligations is a vital part of the commitment to the team. We greatly appreciate your support. Please sign up by clicking the link below.
Team parents are an integral component of our athletic program and will:
- Communicate with Booster Club sports representative, as necessary.
- If requested by the coach, arrange to provide snacks and drinks, particularly for away games and overnight travel.
- If requested by the coach, Middle School team parents should coordinate carpools to away practices and games.
- Coordinate purchase of end-of-season coach gifts. (Suggested donation: $5-10 per athlete.)
• Middle School team parents should collect money or place an envelope in the office (with secretary’s permission) for money collection and then purchase the gift(s). Gift(s) should be presented at the Middle School Athletic Awards Assembly at the conclusion of the season.
• Varsity/JV team parents should work with captains to collect money, purchase gift(s). Gift(s) should be presented at the Athletics Banquet.
- End-of-season recognition is coordinated by the athletic director. Students receive certificates (and letter at the varsity level, when appropriate) so trophies and/or plaques are not necessary.
- Foster team spirit (bus/van decorations, goodie bags, painting rock, decorating venue) as appropriate for opponent and/or post-season play.
- Work with coaches to arrange season beginning and/or ending get-togethers. End-of-season celebrations may be as simple as cupcakes or cookies on the last day of practice, especially at the middle school level. They need not be elaborate parties.
- Help with purchase of team t-shirt, if desired. Any vendor may be used, however, Communigraphics has worked with many teams to provide team t-shirts. They have all Westminster logos on file. Any T-shirt design must be approved by the Westminster Marketing Department prior to printing
Any of these responsibilities may be delegated as best suits the team.
Look for your Westminster spirit merchandise in the Cat Shack at home games or purchase online through our BSN Sideline Store! For questions, please contact a member of our Spirit Wear Merchandise Team: