Instrumental in providing our teams with facilities, supplies and most importantly, SPORTS FANS!
Westminster is grateful for what our Booster Club Council implements and for the support from the Booster Club Members. The Booster Club is extremely important and has enhanced our athletic program greatly over the years. In the past few years the Booster Club has:
- added a new weight room
- upgraded locker rooms
- added new stadium seating and a field sound system
- upgraded the baseball dugouts and sound system
- provided much needed athletic storage
- helped with the upper school gym renovation
- added a new covered baseball batting cage and locker room
Become a Member
Booster Club Membership
Your support is appreciated and will help improve our athletic program through program development and capital purchases that benefit all current and future athletes.
Becoming a Booster Club member can also save you money!
Entry to most GISA (Georgia Independent School Association) sporting events is $6 – $7 per person. (Admission for Westminster students with a Westminster ID is free for all home games). With an average of 10 home games per sport, this would cost the average family $120 per sporting season.
Questions? Contact our membership coordinator, Kimberly Lindman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Family Membership||Admission to all home games for immediate family* throughout the school year.* This includes students through graduate school level.
• Booster Club Sticker
• $5-off coupon for one-time spirit wear purchase
|Alumni, Parents of Alumni, Grandparents||Admission to all home games throughout the school year.||
• Booster Club sticker
• $5-off coupon for one-time spirit wear purchase
|Seasonal Pass||Admission to all home games for immediate family during the season of your choice: fall (football), winter (basketball), spring (baseball & soccer)||$5 off coupon for one-time spirit wear purchase||$85 Seasonal|
|10-Game Punch Card||Each "punch" is good for ONE adult admission to any home game during any season||N/A||$60|
|Reserved Parking: (fall season only)||Guaranteed, prime parking spot for home varsity football games. Perfect for tailgating! A limited number of reserved spaces available for all home varsity football games. Assigned on a first-come, first-served basis.||N/A||$125|
Ready to Join?
Download the membership form or complete the online form below. Please make a check payable to "Westminster Booster Club" and drop it at any division office or mail it to:
Westminster Schools of Augusta
ATTN: Athletic Booster Club
3067 Wheeler Road
Augusta, GA 30909
President • Dale Hartenburg
Vice President • Michael Jordan
Secretary • Christy Heaton
Treasurer/Bookkeeper • Marisa Swierski
Membership Coordinator • Kimberly Lindman
Concession Coordinator • Tandy Waller
Concession/Gate Scheduler • Tandy Waller
Publicity Coordinator • Andrea Newton
Spirit Wear Coordinator • Katherine Smith, Tara Freeman, Claire Jordan
Lower School Liaison • Claire Jordan
Baseball • David Roberts
Basketball • TBA
Cheerleading • Wendy Wiggins
Clay Shooting Sports • David Freeman
Cross Country • John Farr
Football • Amy McKeen
Golf • TBA
Soccer • Kevin Kilchenstein
Swimming • Jon and Rachel Dawkins
Tennis • Sharon Iwama
Track • TBA
Booster Concession/ Gate Assignments
Parents of athletes in football, cheerleading, basketball, baseball, and soccer are expected to work in the concession stand and/or gate during the season. Fulfillment of these obligations is a vital part of the commitment to the team. We greatly appreciate your support.
Team parents are an integral component of our athletic program and will:
- Communicate with Booster Club sports representative, as necessary.
- If requested by the coach, arrange to provide snacks and drinks, particularly for away games and overnight travel.
- If requested by the coach, Middle School team parents should coordinate carpools to away practices and games.
- Coordinate purchase of end-of-season coach gifts. (Suggested donation: $5-10 per athlete.)
• Middle School team parents should collect money or place an envelope in the office (with secretary’s permission) for money collection and then purchase the gift(s). Gift(s) should be presented at the Middle School Athletic Awards Assembly at the conclusion of the season.
• Varsity/JV team parents should work with captains to collect money, purchase gift(s). Gift(s) should be presented at the Athletics Banquet.
- End-of-season recognition is coordinated by the athletic director. Students receive certificates (and letter at the varsity level, when appropriate) so trophies and/or plaques are not necessary.
- Foster team spirit (bus/van decorations, goodie bags, painting rock, decorating venue) as appropriate for opponent and/or post-season play.
- Work with coaches to arrange season beginning and/or ending get-togethers. End-of-season celebrations may be as simple as cupcakes or cookies on the last day of practice, especially at the middle school level. They need not be elaborate parties.
- Help with purchase of team t-shirt, if desired. Any vendor may be used, however, Communigraphics has worked with many teams to provide team t-shirts. They have all Westminster logos on file. Any T-shirt design must be approved by the Westminster Marketing Department prior to printing
Any of these responsibilities may be delegated as best suits the team.
Orders must be placed by January 25.
The Westminster Booster Club online store is currently under maintenance but will be back soon!
Please check back for access to our online store. The online store features a limited selection of our most popular spirit wear items. Mastercard, Visa, Discover, and American Express are accepted.
A full selection of Westminster spirit wear is available at all home sporting events. Make sure to stop by and browse through the spirit wear selection to take advantage of special promotions and discounted merchandise. Checks and cash only are accepted at sporting events.